Exhibition Coal Mine | 513 Ewart Ave Beckley, WV 25801
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, changes have been made to our camping policies.
- Our campground is still open but we are no longer offering tent camping.
- Our bathroom will be closed and unavailable to our guests. All campers must be self-contained.
- Reservation can be made by phone or at the Exhibition Coal Mine during regular hours.
- For reservation or further information call 304-256-1747.
Enjoy the beauty and serenity of the country at the Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine Campground. The 17 site campground is open April 1 – December 1.
- Reservations available
- 17 paved back-in sites
- 50 amp power, water, and sewage
- $35.00 per night
- $210.00 per week
- $ 750.00 a month
Direction: From I -77 North or South take exit 44. Turn East on to Route 3 (Harper Road).
Travel 1 1/2 miles and turn left onto Ewart Avenue. Go 1/4 to New River Park entrance on right.
Registration: From 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, campers register at the Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine Gift Shop.
A current/valid driver’s license must be presented at registration.