A group tour is a great way to explore the Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine and Youth Museum. While here you can –
- Travel by “man trip” cars, 1500 feet into the old works of a coal mine. The tour is lead by a veteran coal miner.
- Explore the Mine Museum and the five historic building of the coal camp.
- Visit the Youth Museum and their every changing traveling exhibitions.
- Learn early West Virginia history in the pioneer village, the Mountain Homestead.
- Request to see a seasonal sky program in the new digital planetarium.
We are happy to offer tour accommodations and rates to groups of ten or more. To schedule a group visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (304) 252-3730.
So that we can best accommodate you, please try and make your reservation 10 – 14 business days in advance.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call and ask to speak to Donna Totten, our tour coordinator, and she will be happy to assist you in any way that she can.